Territorial Sea Plan Working Group Meeting 2 - March 4, 2011
The second meeting of the OPAC Territorial Sea Plan Working Group was held on Friday March 4th, at the City of Newport Council Chambers from 10 am to 4 pm. The meeting focused on reviewing the data and information that will be used in the Territorial Sea Plan Amendment process, the marine spatial planning framework and methods to be used by the group, and communication strategies for displaying spatial information during and after the public meetings. Click Here to view the meeting Agenda.
- Nearshore Research Inventory Project, Kate Sherman, DLCD Download Presentation (2.03 MB)
- Non-fishing Recreational Use Survey, Gus Gates, Surfrider Download Presentation (1.24 MB)
- Fishing Effort Maps Charles Steinback, Ecotrust Download Presentation (710.03 kB)
- FINE & Recreational Fishing Survey Walter Chuck, Recreational Fisher
- Nearshore Ecological Atlas, Dave Fox, ODFW Download Presentation (3.99 MB)
- Oregon Marine Spatial Planning Methods, Andy Lanier, DLCD Download Presentation (2.44 MB)