The second meeting of the OPAC Territorial Sea Plan Working Group was held on Friday March 4th, at the City of Newport Council Chambers from 10 am to 4 pm. The meeting focused on reviewing the data and information that will be used in the Territorial Sea Plan Amendment process, the marine spatial planning framework and methods to be used by the group, and communication strategies for displaying spatial information during and after the public meetings. Click Here to view the meeting Agenda.
- Nearshore Research Inventory Project, Kate Sherman, DLCD pdf Download Presentation (2.03 MB)
- Non-fishing Recreational Use Survey, Gus Gates, Surfrider pdf Download Presentation (1.24 MB)
- Fishing Effort Maps Charles Steinback, Ecotrust pdf Download Presentation (710.03 kB)
- FINE & Recreational Fishing Survey Walter Chuck, Recreational Fisher
- Nearshore Ecological Atlas, Dave Fox, ODFW pdf Download Presentation (3.99 MB)
- Oregon Marine Spatial Planning Methods, Andy Lanier, DLCD pdf Download Presentation (2.44 MB)